[OM] Re: Sometimes my OM-2 locks...

Subject: [OM] Re: Sometimes my OM-2 locks...
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:32:57 +0100
As far as I can tell it happens with every lens. I have done some testing
and it seems to be more frequent on shorter times. But... while checking the
lock ups appeared less and less frequently. I've just did about 100 shoots
with it and no lock up. Maybe it was lack of use or something. Well lets
hope that the former owner not had used it as frequent as I will do...

Thanks anyway, and if anybody have something to say, say it now :)

/ Johan

Den/At 04-03-16 21.48 skrev/wrote "gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"