[OM] Re: (OM] OM photos

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM] OM photos
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:51:33 -0500
Hi Brian,

All the shots were taken with the use if a tripod, cable release and mirror
lockup.  Fuji NPS 160 film is also noted for its fine resolution.  The scans
were done at a local photo shop and were 2970x2048.  Most images required
color balance correction (though no color saturation changes), some required
brightness correction and all had a  bit of sharpening ( the digital images
on my screen appear just slightly sharper than the 8x12 color prints).

Richard