[OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional villa ge-fair

Subject: [OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional villa ge-fair
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:07:36 -0600
According to my mother, just as I disappeared beneath the surface, the
worker who had removed the  lid quickly grabbed beneath the surface and by
luck caught hold of my suspenders and pulled me to the surface. He carried
me to the back porch where my mother unceremoniously stripped me and washed
me off with the garden hose. Any up-side to this...since 1976 I've only
missed four days of work due to illness.

        OM Content: none, but I do have some old Kodachromes of my dad
cleaning out the ditch in the backyard so the damn rainwater would run off
and the septic tank wouldn't back up. To this day I have a hard time
flushing the toilet when it's raining.

Charlie