[OM] Re: Using flash with OM-2n

Subject: [OM] Re: Using flash with OM-2n
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:48:10 -0600
Eduardo,
        My guess is that the camera will fire at a shutter speed of 1/60 so
syncronization should not be a problem. However the cameras OTF function is
not turned on so the camera meter cannot quench the flash when the proper
exposure is attained. My guess is that the flash will do a full dump. All is
not lost however. Since you were shooting print film (hopefully a low ISO)
you have the advantage of wide over-exposure latitude. Depending on the
distance to subject, etc., the prints may come out fine.

Charlie