[OM] Re: C8080

Subject: [OM] Re: C8080
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:02:37 -0500
Image quality isn't everything.  For me, handling is right up there.  I have a
Canon G2 and it produces spectacular results, but it has mediocre usability,
IMO.

Olympus needs to pay attention the the little things on their pro-sumer
cameras, just like they did on the E-1.  It has very few faults, and almost
none of them are in the usability area.

Skip