[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:32:08 +0100

I notice that the buyer in most states still has to pay sales tax; that
would be a killer in Denmark with a sales tax of 25%. However shipping is
only to USA and Canada, and foreign credit cards are not
acceptable.........too bad!

Roger Key

Jason Waugh wrote:

I wonder if it will be actually sold as 'New in Box' compared to 'Factory
Reconditioned'? He paid less for it than the used one be bought prior.
-j

--- Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Isn't that the second 3-Ti he grabs in a couple of days?
Maybe he's planning to give them away to the needing and the poor.
Woe is me... :-)

Henrik