[OM] Re: [lens] Re: Dust...

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: Dust...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:30:55 +0000
Hmm, my father told me that when I was about 18 (he flew Mosquito
fighter-bombers during the Second World War), but it never worked for
me.  Now I am showing my (erstwhile) lack of professionalism by
implying that I have flown with hangover...

Chris

On 16 Mar 2004, at 07:19, James N. McBride wrote:

> When I was a ski patroller we kept a bottle of oxygen in the first aid
> room
> in case we needed it for a heart attack victim. The guys discovered it
> was
> good for hangovers and from then on it was usually empty. Fortunately,
> we
> never did need it for any other purpose. /jmac

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.

+44 (0)7092 251126