[OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:07:43 -0500
Yes, I was recommending Vivitar 550-FD as a small, inexpensive TTL flash
with bounce. Cameta Camera had one on their list a few days ago for USD
15.  I frequently put a T-32 on a BG-2 bounced off ceiling and walls for
broad shadow killing fill and a 550-FD into the hot shoe on a 2s pointed
at subject or at ceiling between camera and subject.

Chuck Norcutt