[OM] Lube, again

Subject: [OM] Lube, again
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:16:26 -0600
Thanks for all suggestions about lubing my Bogen 3030 tilt/pan head.
The tilt joint was the tight one and actually tore down quite easily.
Hex key removed screws at either end and the whole mechanism lifted out
of splined fittings at the ends.  What lubrication had been applied
originally was done very sparingly (very little to wipe off).  I applied
a thin coating of white grease, reassembled, and it's good as new.  Love
my Bogen.  Builds strong bodies 12 ways.

Joel W.