[OM] Re: photo

Subject: [OM] Re: photo
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:32:30 -0500
Hi Wayne,

For now, my local photo shop is doing the scans.  The C220 is my wife's camera
that she used for taking portraits years ago.  The 135mm lens was the only
one purchased at the time.  It still feels weird trying to compose using the
square format while I'm far more comfortable with my OM's 35mm format. :)

That's a beautiful, striking image on the opening page of your website. :)

Richard