[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:27:49 -0800
Yes, the only one I've seen in person is yours, and it is certainly a
beautiful and unique finish. Pictures don't really seem to capture its
looks. Sort of the irony OM, the only one that takes pictures, but can't
be pictured itself. Kind of a Zen color.

Not enough to make me want to buy one for anything like what they are
selling for, though.

The OM2000 finish is nice enough, but more bronze than charcoal and not
quite as special.

Moose