[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:13:11 -0700
Hi Moose:

I hear you, but let me explain, it will be clearer. First I have no problem
with the seller, but an OM 3Ti is a major purchase and for $2000,00 I want
to see at least a poorly focussed picture of what I am buying and I know it
can be returned,  but the 80 bucks for shipping (both ways), the 160 bucks
for GST tax and the 60 bucks for brokerage across the border can't be
That's $300 dollars on something that I can't see and that no one knows the
history of? So it might be good, it might have been dropped from a moving
car, and it's $300. cost to see! That is the point, I think that if they are
wanting my business they could take a picture of it and look up the repair
order, or are they so big that they don't keep records?  OK so I'm not from
NYC fagettabowtit. Badda boom badda bing. Bottom line- try it you'll like it
works for an eyecup, lens cover, or even an XA, but on big ticket items
that's not the way to market. I hope that I have cleared the air on why this
was my personal choice.

Gord 3less