[OM] OSX, was eBay problems?

Subject: [OM] OSX, was eBay problems?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:51:09 +0000
Andrew

I am now very happy with OSX.  It took me a while to get used to the
way it worked, and it is still more complicated to sort out problems
(if in doubt, check permissions...), but it is great to be able to move
around your computer while loads of applications are running.

However, it is a bit pricey switching all your applications to OSX if
you do not want to have to switch back to Classic every now and then.

Chris

On 19 Mar 2004, at 02:18, Andrew Gullen wrote:

> eBay support apologised for taking so long, but they regret to inform
> me
> that they are indeed now incompatible with that version of Netscape.
>
> They were even nice enough to inform me that no version of Netscape was
> compatible both with them and with MacOS 9.0.4, and what version of
> what
> browser did fulfil these constraints. Unfortunately that was IE, and
> as I
> don't fancy a full body cavity digital search from the next malicious
> site I
> will decline, and will raise the priority of the OS-X upgrade. :-)
>
> FYI,
> Andrew
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker