[OM] Re: Long Shot - Dutch listers, please note...

Subject: [OM] Re: Long Shot - Dutch listers, please note...
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:42:49 +0100
Cc: <robhar@xxxxxx>, <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Rob,

> Seven or eight years ago I sold my Zuiko 35-70/3.5-4.5 zoom to a Dutch
> fellow who was, I believe, a professor of meteorology. Anyone know such
> a Zuikoholic? I have a cloud poster I bought for him then, I'd like to
> send it to him.

Well, of my fellow country man I remember off hand, perhaps one of the
following names rings a bell:
-Hans van Veluwen (I doubt it, as AFAIK he has never been a professor)
-Erwin van der Voogt (same comment as for Hans)
-Frank Wijsmuller
-Frank van Lindert

I am almost positive Frank van Lindert will be the one, as he works (or
worked?) for the KNMI, which is a Dutch weather institute. I have CC'ed him
on this message (that is, if the address is still valid).

Cheers!
Olaf