[OM] Re: 24/3.5 Club

Subject: [OM] Re: 24/3.5 Club
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:45:55 -0600
Maybe next trip we'll go in the Canyon. This one will probably just
involve hanging along the south rim.  The shift might come out if we get
up to Zion.  Ken Norton used to use the 35 shift he sold me to
exaggerate perspective distortion!  So many possibilities when you mess
around with Mother Nature.

Cheers,
Joel W.