[OM] Re: OT Mi*olta Maxxum 7000i

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Mi*olta Maxxum 7000i
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:46:23 +0100
I had a 7000i for about 10+ years, bought new in 1990 or so. Sold it last
year to make more OM-money. It worked well though, had it with me on some
mountain hiking. It has a weird thingy called Program Cards that provides
special programs for exposure control like Sport, Portrait and so. The
handling is some what strange too, no "wheels" for setting things like
aperture instead small controls.

I did have the 35-80 4.5/5.6 lens and well, it's not super but ok I guess. I
would sell but you would probably not get that mutch money.

Just my 0.02 SEK... / Johan

--
http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se
http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se