[OM] Non-level hot shoes, was: 24/3.5 Club

Subject: [OM] Non-level hot shoes, was: 24/3.5 Club
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:54:07 -0500
Yes, I have exactly the same problem after having invested about USD30
in a nice, non-Bogen level.  Is there any specification for the degree
of level for the hotshoes?  My guess is that there is not.  Anyone have
a solution?  Maybe scribing some additional marks on the level for when
the camera is level and the level is not?

Chuck Norcutt