[OM] Re: Gear to go

Subject: [OM] Re: Gear to go
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:06:08 -0800
gordross@xxxxxxx wrote:

>1972 OM 1 excellent condition  ser 450***         175.00

Truely a rare bird, since the OM-1 was introduced in 1973. My first OM,
a pre MD bought new in 1973, was manufactured in the middle of that year
and has serial #206,8xx. Not that it matters in the least for value, but
yours sounds more like a '74. More important, does the one you are
selling have a motor drive cover on the bottom. I don't know when they
switched to the MD model, but it could be significant to a buyer whether
it can be used with Winder or MD.

Moose