[OM] Re: Non-level hot shoes, was: 24/3.5 Club

Subject: [OM] Re: Non-level hot shoes, was: 24/3.5 Club
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:50:21 +0000
The Manfrotto 405, the big brother of the 410, has three built-in levels, one
for each axis of adjustment.  I very rarely pay any attention a'tall to them.
Sometimes actually being dead solid perfect level just don't look level, and
vice versa.  Given a choice between either being right or looking right, I tend
to go with looking right.  :-)

I will confess, however, to having a level glued to the top of one of my Crown
Graphics.

Walt