[OM] Re: Introduction and help needed

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction and help needed
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:29:11 -0500
The mount switch works like this.  When a lens is NOT mounted the switch is
making contact (closed).  When a lens is mounted, switch contact breaks
(opens).  Switch is hard to get to.  It is inside the front casting behind
the mount area.  Complete disassembly of the front casting may be required
to get at it. Sometimes switch can be adjusted slightly from inside the
mount area.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.