[OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti gone
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:36:12 -0500
The inclusion of the warranty card by the other seller is for collectors who
want all the original packing/stuff. The warranty is very unlikely to still
be valid, I think they would need to be an official Olympus supplier.

Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ali

Ok...I won a lens from OLYMPUS AMERICA, however there is another seller
selling the same lens as "brand new". In the listing it says includes; box,
lens pouch, manual, lens, & WARRANTY CARD. I wondered...is the lens still
under manufacturers warranty?? Somehow I doubt it! OLYMPUS AMERICA includes
a 90-day warranty with their refurb items. I feel like I can trust
OLY-America more so than any other seller. Does Olympus include original
packaging....i.e, box, manual, etc?

Thanks.

- Ali