[OM] Re: OT - Seasonal Exchanges

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Seasonal Exchanges
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:37:25 -0800
On Monday, March 22, 2004, at 08:55 AM, Timpe, Jim wrote (about my
having married an Aussie):

> What, none of the local beauties appealed to your Zuikosenses?

Au contraire! Many many of them did!  In fact my lovely wife Frith has
lived in the US for 14 years, Seattle for the last five. FIve years as
a ski bum in Alta, Utah prior to Seattle, and a few years in Winston
Salem, after Tokyo.... Luckily we happened to meet! She's the first
woman who understands my various obsessions....and usually forgives me
for lapses when CA* strikes.

<http://homepage.mac.com/frith_and_rob/.Pictures/RobandFrith%20%3AC4/
RobnFrithopng.jpg> Taken with an Olympus Stylus Epic, btw...

-Rob Harrison
Seattle

*CA - "camera acquistitivata" - a disease that most frequently strikes
men in their 40's and 50's, often triggered by repeated reading of
camera-brand-specific mailing lists....