[OM] Re: Hanslope Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Hanslope Northamptonshire
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:25:51 -0000
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 22 March 2004 22:09

> Ahem!  Hanslope is not in Northants!
>
> But you might well have been when you took the photo Graham - Grafton
Regis
> or nearby?
>
> Very well done for having the camera in the right place at the right time.
> And for 'seeing' the result, of course!
>
> Piers
Hi Piers,

I stand corrected. You have my position almost spot on, I was between
Grafton Regis and Cosgrove. Firmly in Northamptonshire and blissfully
unaware that Hanslope was over the border. The church on the horizon is in
Hanslope. I will have to beef up my local knowledge to avoid further
embarrassment :-) Thanks for looking.

--Graham