[OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:27:09 +0000
How true!  The predecessor to the Epson 2200 was an HP 1120C, still working
quite well, but getting long in the tooth and not in the Epson's league.  After
I used the paltry 10 sheets of Epson paper that came with the printer, I found
a half dozen left-over sheets of Kodak paper that had worked okay in the HP.

Bad move.  Roller tracks down the page where the still-wet ink had lifted.  A
half hour later, the ink was still not dry in places.  None of that happened
with the Epson paper.  I won't make that mistake again.

Walt