[OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:08:13 -0400
Hi Winsor:

Good to know. But as I stated, the Kodak and Ilford are the best for the
R300. The inks are not Ultrachrome on the R300.

I just came with 4 test prints from a local lab. I took the same files I've
been usig as test for all my papers and calibrations. They printed them on
real photo paper with chemical processing. The prints are way superior to my
R300 plus a lot cheaper too. I paid $1.25 per 8 X 11 prints 8-O.

The only drawback is that I get no therapeutic relaxation the same as when I
do my own printing..;-)

peace

David