[OM] Re: [Marginally OT] revised website

Subject: [OM] Re: [Marginally OT] revised website
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:01:39 +0100

Hi Tom, and welcome back - glad the surgery went well.

Your new website looks fine, although I think you can afford to go larger
than 450 pixels - I have my site with pix also at 450 pixels (some recently
at 500) but I'm thinking of going to 600 or even bigger.  IE will shrink an
oversize picture automatically to fit...

My favorite part of your site is Tom's Technique where you are a master of
understatement: "My hobby was dormant for years and then when my children
started sports, out came the OM equipment and I went a little nuts in
adding to the collection."  !!

best regds
jez

                      "Tom Scales"

                      <tscales@zuikoho         To:      <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>

                      lic.com>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] [Marginally OT]
revised website
                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      21/03/2004 00:21

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

I've been unhappy, for a long time, with our family website. Too busy and
too many purposes.

So, for now, I did a quick rebuild for just photography. Took away many of
the images that just weren't worth it (but still might have too many).
Almost all are OM so that part is On Topic, but some are, gasp, non-OM
digital.

Thoughts would be appreciated, privately if you prefer.

http://www.scalesfamily.com/newsite/index.htm

Tom