[OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing

Subject: [OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:44:22 -0700
Hi Johan:

Either will work, mine have been in the Rockies up skihills, its not the
cold or the chill it is the spills that you need to prepare for. I bought a
stylus epic 35 and it is a fantastic thing to stick in your goggle pocket,
takes credible pictures, see my TOPE 1.
I will use different film next time but the 35 is quite good.

Gord