[OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:26:58 +0100

If you gotta try a different paper you gotta try the newest Ilford Galerie
"Smooth High Gloss Media".
See
http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/prod_html/galerie/htm/prod/shg.htm
Looks like Cibachrome, absolutely stunning, even from my good ol' Epson 870
(with regular Epson inks)
br
jez

                      "Tom Scales"

                      <tscales@zuikoho         To:      <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>

                      lic.com>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200
printer sucks!
                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      23/03/2004 02:29

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

I agree,. My experience with the 1270 says stick with Epson paper and most
importantly Epson ink. It's worth the premium.
If you haven't tried it yet, try the Premium Photo Glossy.  Stunning
results.
Tom