[OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200 printer sucks!
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:02:06 +0100

For Matte I use the Epson own brand - 50 sheets for about 15euro, but I
can't find anything better than the new Galerie - even tho' I had to pay
18euro for 25 sheets in the first place I found it.
I love it and it certainly impressed friends in my photo club.
Jez

                      David Cochran

                      <cochran@xxxxxxx         To:      <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>

                      t>                       cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 2200
printer sucks!
                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      23/03/2004 13:49

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

HI Jez:

That's precisely the one I have. I also have the Galerie Gloss but have not
tried it yet. I like matte or semi-gloss papers more than glossies.

peace

David

> If you gotta try a different paper you gotta try the newest Ilford
Galerie
> "Smooth High Gloss Media".
> See
> http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/prod_html/galerie/htm/prod/shg.htm
> Looks like Cibachrome, absolutely stunning, even from my good ol' Epson
870
> (with regular Epson inks)
> br
> jez