[OM] Re: Curious fogging on OM4T

Subject: [OM] Re: Curious fogging on OM4T
From: "Michael Wild" <mwild@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:09:27 +0000
The film was sitting in the camera with about 4-5 frames taken, none of
which came out due to underexposure(!). All the fogged frames would have
been inside the cassette while it was out of use. It might have been
through an airport hand-baggage check, I can't remember. Oh, and we're
talking supermarket-brand ASA200 film here.

Michael.