[OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll

Subject: [OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:30:48 +0000
I'm becoming increasingly amused by the fact that more and more Zuikoholics are
choosing pretty much the same focal length prime lenses I did, even if some are
the slower and/or non-macro versions.  Just proves how smart most of us are.
(In case anyone forgot, I picked the 21/2, 50/2 and 100/2.)

If we could have more than three, I'd put the 35-80/2.8 on the list.

And if we could do non-Zuikos, for sure the 80-200/2.8 Tamron would make the
cut.

Then there's the 135/4.5, but I didn't think we were doing the "real" macro
lenses.  I've probably taken more pictures with this lens than any other.  Like
my guns, if you want it, you'll have to take it from my cold, dead hands.

Walt