[OM] Re: 50/1.4 and viv macro teleconverter was Re: The Harrison Ross Po

Subject: [OM] Re: 50/1.4 and viv macro teleconverter was Re: The Harrison Ross Poll
From: Guillaume Malod <guillaume_malod@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 05:51:25 +0100
nice pictures, i like the light in the first one. i agree with both
your definition of good bokeh and your evaluation in your pictures, and
i still think the bokeh i got was rather bad. yet it's also because i
mentally compare to a few portraits with the 100/2.8 where i really
like the bokeh, but conditions being different it's a little unfair.
and i don't even like the picture itself (the one with the 50+X2).
well, thank you for your answers.

gm