[OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll

Subject: [OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:37:25 -0600
So far,  the 21 2.0 (MC) has been spectacular.
And the additional brightness is wonderful to work with.

Bob

"Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
03/24/2004 02:46 AM
Please respond to olympus

        To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
        cc:

Hi Bob:

I am refraining from comment until most of the polls are in. But I also
have
a great affinity for the 21/3.5 (other brand users have no idea) as such,
after reading mir and listening to users, I am buying a 21/2.0, do you
have
any observations so far? (I can still back out)  For that matter, any
listers with comments on the 21/3.5 vs the 21/2.0 kindly offer them.

Gord

PS Glad too see that the 100 made the short list.