[OM] Re: Cosgrove Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Cosgrove Northamptonshire
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:01:55 -0800
Hang in there Jim. My father died in '87, so my dealing with it was long
ago, It does get better with time. My oldest friend's father just died
about 3 weeks ago. It hit him much harder than he expected and he is
having a tough time. Reminds me I should call him again tonight.

My best wishes with your healing.

Moose