[OM] Re: Not getting digests-What's up?

Subject: [OM] Re: Not getting digests-What's up?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:18:17 +0100
Cc: scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:03:42 -0800
Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Help! I am not getting digests, and when I try to resubscribe, I get
> a message saying I am already subscribed. I know others are having
> this problem, too, but I don't know how to solve it. Can anyone email
> me offline to let me know how to start receiving my digests again?
>
> -Thanks,
> Stephen.
> --

Stephen,

The problems are two-fold: I am at fault, since I've been away travelling a
bit for work and, thus, not able to detect this early on. The second fault
is by the ISP hosting the list, which somehow has stopped "digesting"
OM-postings. I've made them aware of the problem, and I am trying my best
to apply due preasure on them to get things working again.

Individual emails work, and I would advice that you -- if at all possible
-- subscribe to these for the time being. When I get things running as they
should, I will of course let you guys know right away.

Many many apologies,

--mother