[OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll

Subject: [OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:43:19 -0800
on 3/24/04 12:46 AM, Gordon J. Ross at gordross@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am buying a 21/2.0, do you have
> any observations so far? (I can still back out)  For that matter, any
> listers with comments on the 21/3.5 vs the 21/2.0 kindly offer them.
>
> Gord
>
> PS Glad too see that the 100 made the short list.

You -don't- want to 'back out'. You want this lens, you just don't know it
yet. Once you get it, you will understand. The 21/3.5 is a great lens,
small, wide, fast enough, and with a good 'look' to the images. The 21/2.0
is all the slower lens is, but -more- of -everything-, if I'm making sense.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...