[OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll LAST CALL

Subject: [OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll LAST CALL
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:14:45 EST
OK, I've been out of the loop a little on this conversation, however if the
question is about which three lens one would have in their kit if only three
were allowed, today mine would be.

Zuiko 24mm f2.8 (because I have it. It might be the 2.0 if that one resided
at my house)

Zuiko 35-105 as it is a great walk around lens.  Because it is frequently
attached to a body, many of my best photographs have been made with it.

Tamron 180mm f2.5 just because I like the focal length, quality of optics,
speed and it is easy for me to focus with the slightest movement of my hand
with
which I grip the barrel as opposed to holding it between my thumb and 1 or 2
fingers.

If I didn't answer the right question, at least I gave the right answer to
the wrong question.  I would, by the way, have these lenses attached to an OM
2S.   Bill Barber