[OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll LAST CALL

Subject: [OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll LAST CALL
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:14:19 +0000
Oh all right Gord ...

21/3.5: because it's my most exotic lens and I really like the view -
when the subject is suitable of course.

90/2: my next most exotic; it gives me lovely photos of pretty much
anything.

35/2.8: I am just discovering this as an everyday workhorse.  I used to
like the 35/2 but grew tired of its size.

I prefer small size to speed.

Chris

p.s. I have decided to keep my 50-250/5 as that produces the goods
pretty well every time. cb

On 25 Mar 2004, at 12:01, Gordon J. Ross wrote:

> Hi:
>
> We have 39 respondees so far , and I just remembered I haven't done
> one yet,
> so make that 40.
>

> My list-
>
> 1) 85/2.0 very nice lens, small, fast, great bokeh, good resolution
> but not
> too sharp.
>
> 2) 21/3.5 Zuiko outdid themselves on the 21 half the size of my old
> Nikon 21
> and the correction is so fine that I use it all the time, hardly ever
> pulling the 24 out of the bag.
>
> 3) 16/3.5 Like the 21, a revelation, small in size, but big in scope.
> This
> is a dun lens, inspiring you to learn to master it. So much world, so
> little
> space.
>

> Gord

> To contact the list admins: