[OM] Re: Zuiko & Tokina 35-105mm zooms

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko & Tokina 35-105mm zooms
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:57:06 -0800
So you are saying the Zuiko is a lot better lens. Well, I both looked
through the old archives and asked the list directly a few months ago
and got no clear answer, just some intimations that they might be the
same. So now I've satisfied my curiosity.

As to doing test pics, not all that likely. I find plenty of  enjoyable
things to keep me occupied. The problem with zooms is the large number
of combinations of focal length and aperture. One can be taking images
and comparing them forever. I'll probably do a handful of comparisons on
the end of a roll, but that's hardly through or scientific. Anybody want
to do careful testing?

Moose