[OM] Re: LIST-ADMIN stuff: digest distribution

Subject: [OM] Re: LIST-ADMIN stuff: digest distribution
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:06:22 -0800
I had in my mind that you are on Whidby Is. There or one of the US San
Juans? Quite a ways from Cortez, but not far from the interstate. I used
to know a nice guy on a little island south of Cortez, Pine Is, maybe?
Lived without electric and such. If I go, I'll need to write him too,
and see if he is still there. At least there is a ferry.

Moose