[OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:12:20 -0500
Make sure you have: proper batteries, tight screws on bottom cover, chrome
battery cap only (black caps have paint on the threads which can cause power
interruptions, black caps are not even available as replacement parts).  Use
357, MS76, SR44, G13 etc. for battery number.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714