[OM] Re: LIST-ADMIN: How to use the new list-sw

Subject: [OM] Re: LIST-ADMIN: How to use the new list-sw
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:42:48 +0100
Cc: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
To my knowledge, you have not been taken off. However the listserver is
 currently trying to deal with sevral tenths of GB of mails, which have been
 spooled for it locally -- and nd probably about as many spooled elsewhere
 on other systems while the listserver was physically down.

Worst case, give it a few days to deal with the backlog and then report
 anormalities to me. Right now, I can't do a whole lot since most observed
 problems can be due to either a backlog (Which I can't do a lot about)or a
 real issue to be solved (which I can try to solve....).

Again, apologies for this problem ;(

--thomas
"Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully