[OM] Re: digital B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: digital B&W
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:15:12 -0800 (PST)
Ok, I stand corrected.  My mistake for dis'ing the messenger and
the message.  In the world of B&W there are as many perfected
techniques as there are photographers shooting B&W.

I'm no exception to that rule.  I personally can't stand the
stuff, but then there are many people who cannot stand Delta 400
or PanF which are my axes of choice.

Hey, on the way home I had an awesome evening sky.  I took a
zillion pictures and my other computer is in the process of
batch converting about 75 pictures.  Most of them were shot in
B&W.  Ahem, digital.  Didn't have a Zuiko with me.  :(