[OM] Re: Tamron 400mm/300mm on ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 400mm/300mm on ebay
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:26:21 -0800
on 3/29/04 6:12 PM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx at NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Interestingly, the price of the Tamron 17mm seems to have gone up over the
> last year or so.  I've had a couple of them pass through my hands in the last
> year and a half or so and they were purchased in the $150 to $200 range and it
> doesn't look like any are moving for less than $200 these days.  Bill Barber

I'm staying out of the Oly ranks on the 'bay, but watch the price of that
Zuiko 18/3.5 with adapter and hoods... I think the upswing in prices of the
Tamron 17mm is probably related to the price of the better alternative. I
would be watching those Tamron 300's, if I had any OMincome but that hasn't
happened yet... :-p
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...