[OM] Re: AndrewF's Pbase, was List down?

Subject: [OM] Re: AndrewF's Pbase, was List down?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:06:21 +1000
>Well done AndrewF.  I have left comments on 'sad grave'.  Pbase looks
>like a good system; it certainly sets your photos off well.
>
>Chris

Thanks - I guess that puts me in Walt's ninth category - people who
went off and did something useful instead and didn't panic. I feel
so, well, smug.
The site is very useful for displaying pix but has so many variables
in its database interface, including accepting html, that it occurred
to me to use it as a cheap host for a basic web site which I could
update and adjust very easily. You can do trial and error very
quickly. This is very crude at present but it is building. There's no
reason for a 'gallery' to have only pix in it so the next step is to
develop text based pages. Just gotta learn more html stuff so I can
reposition text more accurately.
--
http://www.pbase.com/afildes