[OM] Re: Hate to beat a dead horse - E1 users?

Subject: [OM] Re: Hate to beat a dead horse - E1 users?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:52:03 -0800
At 10:46 AM 3/30/2004 -0500, Skip Williams wrote:

>You know I'm on that bandwagon.

I was hoping for more enthusiastic responses amongst my Zuikoholic friends
:-). I guess the abandonment of the OM line really hurt this lot!

To be honest, my choices of the E1 and the *istD also have to do with my go
for the innovative small guys and the anti-big company mentality. That
plus, well, I hate to bring up the B word, but I hate the Bokeh of the
Nikon glass, at least on the samples I have seen. I was a FM user way back
when.

Canon is of course a safe choice, when all said and done. Decision, decision.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)