[OM] Re: Why E1 over others?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why E1 over others?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:14:47 +0000
Those of us who occasionally use large format cameras would consider stop-down
metering to be a marvelous convenience.  I don't think it's that big a deal.

Anyway, I'm still a long way from a digital anything more serious than my
little six-year-old Olympus C-2000Z.  It's way more than good enough for
pictures of stuff for sale on that auction site -- not that I have anything for
sale anyway -- and for snapshots.

Walt