[OM] Re: Tokina 60-120 f2.8- Test Results

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina 60-120 f2.8- Test Results
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:53:31 EST
Hi Moose,

The copy I have of the lens test is a photocopy made from a library binding
of the 1985 year of Modern Photography. The copy is very poor and won't scan
well. I'm traveling next week to a town with an excellent college library. As
of
2002, they still had all of the issues of Modern Photography available on
microfilm, cd, and the original magazine. I'll try to get a copy or scan then
and
email it to you and anybody else on the list who is interested. Like a lot of
people on the list, I'm a big fan of Tokina ATX lenses.

Gary Faulkenberry