[OM] Re: Non-Zuiko MF lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Non-Zuiko MF lenses
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:00:27 -0600
Holy cow ... being afflicted with the dread Z syndrome,  I didn't
even realize that one could spend money on cars, women, etc....

Once again, the list has come through.  My horizons have expanded ....

BB

"Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
03/30/2004 07:01 PM