[OM] Re: Why E1 over others?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why E1 over others?
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:14:18 -0400
CyberSimian you have some points but...Canon and Nikon's chance of survival
in 5 years go hand in hand with the fact that you can use their "AUTO FOCUS"
film lenses with their DSLRs. Had Olympus had an auto focus system maybe it
would have had the same chances of survival as C and N. You are asking for a
system, I think that you have one in front of you newly bornin the E-1
system. Now with time to start getting the lenses as they come out and
building your system that may last 20 more years....maybe.

peace

David